The Seven Secrets of the Highly Successful Trader! - 7) KEEP TRADING AS PART OF A BALANCED LIFE

Saturday, September 1, 2007

This is an extension of Secret #6. Trading is stressful no matter who you talk to. Money is stress. So do everything you can think of to eliminate this stress. You will be happier and you'll be more successful. I have met hundreds of successful traders and one thing they all have in common is their lack of stress. They all have hobbies, families, friends, sports, and leisure activities that allow them to follow their rules without stressing about every move. It's amazing! I explain the stories in my book but I can tell you right here that my trading results went through the roof once I took a break from trading to pursue other activities. For years I thought I needed to spend every waking hour thinking about and developing my trading career. I became so stressed when the results were poor and so happy when the results were good. It was a roller coaster of emotions and stresses. I needed a break so I took a sabbatical for several months (but I left my rules intact and on auto-pilot with my broker). I returned to the best results of my career. I realized that my constant presence was only hurting my chances. From that point on I realized that I needed to make trading only one (of many) facets of my life.

The seven secret of the highly successful trader articles already completed which I took from the other website. Hopefully we can gain something on this beneficial articles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP