My Trading System (II)

Friday, September 7, 2007

This is my new trading system that I will implement during market sell off or any counter itself. Both technical indicator BB and RSI has its own characteristic especially when to measure overbought or oversold condition. The system still in test mode which still do not prove successful trade. At the moment I will put some selected counter that meet my criteria as follow:

Bollinger Band: lower than 15% from the lower band
RSI: oversold area around 20 / rsi support or trendline

Today paper trade No.1: (Please check the price chart at your own since my chart not available)

Buy SCN at RM0.555 ( price > 15% from the lower BB)
Profit taking or sold near the new (today) bollinger band at RM0.620 - parking

Start from tomorrow I'll try to post the result and the new paper trade.

Happy learning and happy trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP