Astro Stock Price Update

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Remember the last I posted on this counter? False breakout on the Astro happened. The Astro price already broke the down trendline but still not my triggered buy! I am lucky not take the trade yet... Anyway, the price already bounce at the RM3.10 and go up RM3.40. Miss the trade to me is okay but don't miss the lesson. I'll try my best to learn as much as possible. Currently, the price is near the down trendline resistance and the RSI also showing near 60 which need time to open new opportunity. Here I enclosed the price trending Astro for you to review.

Astro Daily Chart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP