Stock Market View: KLCI Index 6 December 2007

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Still remember in my few past post on October? My target for KLCI is 1442. Click here to checkthe post. Today KLCI already achieved the target. Highest at 1446 and closed at 1440 today. Mmmm... I am so surprise that KLCI will achieved my target! Unfortunately, this is not a trade counter. So, no money coming to my pocket.. hehe... Advancers beat decliners 451 to 355, with 319 stocks unchanged.

Actually, KLCI already break the all time high 1423 yesterday. Recently, the price turn down below the 23.2% fibonacci line and pullback to the current high. Currently daily technical indicator RSI showing near the overbought area. We have to be careful since the breakout volume is just low at this time. Plan your trade and calculate your risk.

Happy learning and happy trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP