Update On Air Asia Share Price

Sunday, December 23, 2007

On my last post about this counter, it is just near the fibonacci retracement 100% level. Air Asia Bhd currently on selling pressure which we can see that the volume still increasing at this current situation. Air Asia closed at the RM1.59 which is traded with heavy volume. If I am not mistaken, it was on the top volume on the last Friday. Remember, fast drop with volume spikes will end the previous trend and we will see the trend reversal. This is what I want to see and learning as much as possible from market fast action. Hopefully, I will not miss again on this trade. I will waiting the reversal confirmation to entry this stock. Maybe after Christmas will show some bullish signs. Happy learning and happy trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP