Global Stock Market in Weak Condition

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Currently all world stock markets in weak condition. It is hard to find out a good stock which normally trading above 200 days MA. Even my stock pick not base on more 200 days MA, it is dangerous to continue trade stock during this situation except you are totally full time trader and very expert. I will stay aside line and no trade for me. You? For current situation I just monitor the market and will post some analysis for you. I am still new in stock trading therefore I have to work hard to continuously make my analysis and learn a lot during this world economy crisis. Continue enjoy this reading! I will update soon. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Thank you for sharing stock market information and your valuable experiences. I will continue reading and support your blog.

fuadws March 2, 2008 at 3:56 AM  

Currently I am too my daily job and other blogs.. Hopefully I can post more and at least will learn something from the market. Thanks for your support and your idea are welcome to improve it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP