IJM Plantation Weekly Chart at 38% Fibonacci Retracement Level

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Have you use the Fibonacci Retracement before? How to do it? Here I just attached what I have done with the chart using Fibonacci Retracement.

IJM Plantation on the Weekly Chart

On the IJM Plantation weekly chart above, you can see that IJM Plantation was supported at Fibonacci Retracement 38% level. Fibonacci Retracement can be used to determine support at the uptrend and resistance during downtrend. For this case, we are using Fibonacci Retracement 38% for support level. From the chart we can see that the stock really bounced when it touch the support level.

Currently I don't do trading because of the global weak market. Anyway, I have to continue learning as long as it will give me gain knowledge more and more.

Happy learning and happy trading!

1 comments:

kuoshen,  April 20, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

jojosho you are prick to post virus here

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP