Assessment on Annjoo

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Annjoo weekly chart

Assessment on my stock holding; Annjoo

I am still holding Annjoo counter. The last session Annjoo was trading at RM2.99. The longterm downtrend already broken last week. Annjoo daily chart showing that the trend turning down.

My first target to dispose Annjoo at RM3.3o succeed during trading time on last Monday (partially). Next target will be at RM3.80. I am still holding 5500 units to be disposed. Maybe need some time to achieve at the price level. 3/4 months??? Anyway, this November Annjoo will announce their latest financial. If the fundamental has changed, than I need to reevaluate back this share counter.

Happy investing!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP