Stock to Watch - GW Plactic, PLUS, Gamuda, MMC and O&G sector

Monday, October 18, 2010

GW Plastics is one of the largest manufacturers of flexible plastic packaging in Malaysia, its public tranche was oversubscribed by 3.7 times. Its offer price was 76 sen and RHB Research accorded it a fair value of 90 sen.

PLUS resumes trading on Monday after it received an offer from UEM Group Bhd and the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) as joint offerors to acquire all its business and undertakings , including assets and liabilities for RM23 billion or RM4.60 per share cash.

PLUS daily chart Oct 2010

UEM and EPF said in a joint statement on Friday, Oct 15 they would set up a co-investment vehicle to make the offer to PLUS. The co-investment vehicle will be 51% owned by UEM Group, with the remaining 49% owned by EPF.

Gamuda daily chart Oct 2010

MMC Corp and Gamuda will be in focus after the firm commitment by the government to go ahead with the Mass Rapid Transit in Greater KL which will be implemented beginning 2011. This project will entail an estimated private investment of RM40 billion.

MMC daily chart Oct 2010

Oil and gas counters will see trading interest as the government stays focused on the sector. The government will allocate RM146 million to support the sector.

Source: theedgemalaysia


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan

Unit Trust Price


  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP