My Blog Stats October 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is my 185th post in stock-watch123 since I start blogging in this blog July 2007. On average my posts are 30's each year or 5 posts per month. Going to increase more and more to get more traffic especially my blog posting. This month not much changed from the last month review.


Blog Stats


Blog statistic:
My pageviews: 775 permonth

Unique visitor: 467 permonth


I will use Nuffnang stats as a reference for monthly review. Easy and fast.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP