Ranhill false breakout???

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ranhill weekly chart

Do you noticed that Ranhill sky rocket yesterday to RM0.96 from RM0.79? Is it false breakout? Ranhill closed yesterday at RM0.86. Current resistant level is at RM0.875 and support at RM0.76.

I am not aware of that. That's why I am still holding this stock. I am sure will take partial profit if somebody alert me about this.

Nevermind, the daily downtrendline already broken. Oil price is hiking to USD90. Ranhill as a company oil and gas should benefit from this oil price increased.

Happy investing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP