My Blog Statistic Nov 2010

Monday, December 6, 2010

Bursa Blog Stats Nov 2010 Blog Stats


This is my 255th blog post.

My blog stats for last November as below:

Blog November 2010 statistic:
Total blog pageviews: 3448
Unique visitors: 2181


Blog October 2010 statistic:
Total blog pageviews: 775 permonth
Unique visitor: 467 permonth

See the stats as above as we can see that my blog stats is increase 4x from the previous month. My target achieved!!! Hope this month will also at least double the stats from this month.

The key 'work' for this happen is posting more articles in my blog. This month hoping that I will be more hardworking than last month... haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP