Check summons through MYEG

Sunday, December 1, 2013


Have check your summons? MYEG can be answer. You can check through MYEG web. It's free. 

PDRM will take serious action to traffic offenders.  I am sure summons issued during ops and blacklisted traffic offenders will be theirs priority. 

Mine? I have one and final amount is RM300. What an expensive! 

Moral: don't over speeding!

How about MYEG share price? Currently it is trading at RM2.52. I believed price will boom soon as this ops by PDRM will boost MYEG revenue and profit! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP