OCBC Titanium Credit Card

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Since a few years ago, OCBC Titanium is one of the best credit card in Malaysia which I known. I had applied before but OCBC rejected my application. I don't know what is the criteria setting to their clients as I am sure I am good in credit rating. No outstanding credit card balance, no outstanding payment on house loan or car loan! 


As I asked OCBC, the criteria for them to approve OCBC Titanium credit card will not be revealed. Never mind, there are still a lot outside there. 😋

Unfortunately, recently OCBC announced that there will be no more 5% rebate on dining, petrol, utility bills, and groceries for OCBC Titanium credit card holder. No more rebate!!!! 

But they give 1% rebate on retail spending with NO LiMIT! And there will be no more annual fee for OCBC Titanium credit card. Before this we have to swipe at least 12x to enjoy free annual fee. 

This new revision will be effective beginning 29th Nov 2013!

What do you think? Maybe they will launch another good features credit card soon? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

To learn better Bursa Malaysia Stock Market & build up My Portfolio.

Current stock in my portfolio:
1) Hupseng
2) Glomac
3) Masteel
4) Supermax
5) Cocoland
6) Xinquan


Unit Trust Price

Followers

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP